Sbin

Sbin

The Dream Thieves
Maggie Stiefvater
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)
Julie Kagawa
The Dead and Buried - Kim Harrington Ingredients of The Dead and Buried: an intelligent and mature teenage girl, a bit of mystery, a little brother to protect, an evil (dead) girl, a spoonful of romance and a huge scoop of friendship. How could I not like it?This book remindend me closely of Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday, so if you have read and liked it, just pick up this book too; I can almost guarantee that you're going to love it.Jade, the main character, is very realistic; her thoughts and her actions are always understandable and attest an healthy amount of common sense. So much that most of the times I found myself thinking that, in those circumstances, I would have done the same thing she did.The plot is well-paced and the timeline is well built. You see, it's not good for the reader when authors go back and forth in time and end up confusing things, rather than explaining them. In this case, a lot of back-jumps were needed, and the author managed the timeline without missing a step.I don't want to spoil the mystery nor the love story. I'll just say that the mystery is an interesting one: even if a bit unoriginal and predictable (hence the I really liked it and not the It was awesome in my rating), its paranormal aspects managed to keep my attention throughout the book.